Augmented reality (AR) has come a long way from just being a pie-in-the-sky idea to currently being absorbed by leading retail brands, be it in-store or in the eCommerce space. As per a study by Digi-Capital, the market for augmented reality business applications will be US$90 billion ($120.7 billion CAD) by 2020. This goes on to …Read More
- Augmented Reality (AR) in Retail – Why it is the Next Best Thing in Customer Engagement
- 10 Key Considerations Before Hiring A Mobile App Vendor
- Top 10 Most Popular Apps 2018
- The 4Es of Building An Effective Digital Customer Experience Strategy
- Mobile App Localization — Making App Content Ready For Global Audience
Need help with your next big idea?
We'd love to hear from you!