CUSTOM IT OUTSOURCING SERVICES
We’re Your Software IT
Solidify your digital transformation and competitive edge with our seasoned IT pros.
Who We Work With
When to Outsource IT Services
Working with a professional IT outsourcing services company can provide numerous benefits — even if you have tech-savvy team members. Here are some clear indicators that it’s time to consider working with an external provider:
- You’re launching a product-based business: When all you need is a one-time product development team, outsourcing allows you to take advantage of seasoned developers that will maximize your budget and minimize the time to release.
- You’re on a tight budget: From startup to scale-up, you can save on development expenditures and infrastructure and operational costs with an outsourced team.
- You want to take advantage of the latest digital transformation trends: From IoT to AI and machine learning, a custom software development company that specializes in IT outsourcing can help you leverage leading-edge technology without incurring huge ramp-up costs.
- Your team wastes time on mundane tasks: One of the most compelling reasons to outsource IT talent is to take the burden off your staff, so they have more bandwidth to focus on making strategic business decisions.
- IT isn’t your company’s core competency: Understanding your customers’ pain points and challenges is your job; creating and executing products and platforms based on your vision is the perfect role for external software consultants.
- You can’t find anyone locally to suit your needs: IT outsourcing firms have access to a global talent pool at their fingertips – and, as a bonus, they may well be able to work around the clock thanks to time differences.
- You need to upscale quickly: Software IT outsourcing is a no-brainer when you have a business opportunity that can’t wait.
IT Outsourcing Services
Dedicated Agile Team
It’s not easy to find just the right project development and management team — particularly if you’re on a tight timeline or budget. You can count on us for full-spectrum IT outsourcing services, from SaaS application development solutions to complete custom software and app development. We can seamlessly dive in at any stage, from initial concept to building on an existing design or turning a proof of concept into a finished product.
Our typical Agile teams include business analysts, Scrum Masters, technical architects, UX analysts, UI designers, developers, and QA engineers. The Scrum/Agile lifecycle approach provides continuous integration, delivery, and testing for fast, efficient, and cost-effective releases.
Choose the Dedicated Agile Team Model when:
- You need to expand your in-house development team.
- You’d like a global, leading-edge perspective.
- You’ve envisioned the project’s evolution and are confident you have the time and resources to satisfy your management needs.
Technology constantly evolves, putting pressure on your staff to keep your digital touchpoints up-to-date while not missing a beat during new project/product development. Let’s face it: hiring permanent staff is a big investment in time and resources. Plus, by the time you’ve ramped up internally, you may have already blown critical release milestones. Fill the talent gap by partnering with an IT outsourcing company that provides you with experienced personnel on a temporary or project basis.
Our experienced engineers and project managers are flexible and available for short- or long-term engagements. They’re dedicated to filling your development needs and delivering high-quality work.
Choose the Staff Augmentation Engagement Model when:
- You need new team members now as you save time and money on recruitment, training, and staff management.
- You’ve taken on a limited-time or one-time project and need to scale your talent quickly.
- You have your project management and business analysts in-house, but you don’t have or want to incur the cost of having an in-house team to develop the product.
- The project entails specialized expertise that your in-house team doesn’t have.
Time and Material
The software development process is often tricky, with rapidly changing needs, including time, budget, and resources. Rather than spend a fortune on personnel and materials you don’t need, we recommend our Time and Material Engagement Model, where you only pay for the time and resources spent on the project.
Of all the outsourcing IT services, this model is the most flexible. You work with an experienced, skilled project manager who helps you enjoy the flexibility to change requirements on the fly, balance project resources, and spread the workload — all while maintaining the highest quality standards.
Choose the Time & Material Engagement Model when:
- The project requirements are constantly evolving or unclear.
- It’s a large project with numerous planned iterations.
- Your development needs continuously evolve.
- You appreciate transparency in customer-vendor relationships.
|Dedicated Agile Team||Staff Augmentation||Time and Material|
|Project Size||Large||Small or midsized||Midsized or large|
|Requirements||Flexible/ evolving||Flexible/ evolving||Flexible/ evolving|
|Project Duration||Long-lasting||Short-term||Average or long-lasting|
|Pricing||Mix of fixed monthly and hourly rates, depending on the requirement||Fixed monthly rates||Depends on hourly/daily/weekly rates|
|Project Budget||Flexible budget||Budget is not discussed with a service provider or N/A||Flexible budget|
|Project Changes||Possible during project implementation||Possible during project implementation||Possible during project implementation|
|Time frames||Flexible time frames||Time frames depend on the customer and clarity of the requirement||Highly flexible time frames|
|Project Transparency||High||Owned by the customer||High|
At a Glance: Why Choose Net Solutions to Outsource Your IT Needs
FAQs About Net Solutions’ IT Outsourcing
I’m wondering how to outsource IT services?
According to Gartner, IT outsourcing is the use of external service providers to effectively deliver IT-enabled business processes, application services, and infrastructure solutions for business outcomes.
In other words, an IT outsourcing services company is a third-party provider who can help you fill any technological needs you have. So, the best way to work with IT outsourcing firms is to get clear on your IT needs and reach out. Don’t worry about knowing the exact technical lingo for the position you need – just be clear on the desired results, along with the project timeline and budget (if possible).
What are the benefits of outsourcing IT services?
There are many benefits you’ll enjoy thanks to software IT outsourcing, but topping the list are:
- Significant savings in time, money, and resources
- Access to a global talent pool
- Seamless workflow – maximize productivity by taking advantage of different time zones
- Quickly and easily upscale your workforce
What IT services can be outsourced?
The short answer is any IT-related task can be outsourced. However, not every IT outsourcing services company offers all services. That’s one of the ways Net Solutions stands out: if you can dream it, we can do it. We provide end-to-end outsourcing services, from product/app/platform conceptualization and UX design, through prototyping, development, DevOps, and ongoing application and infrastructure maintenance and support.
Contact us for more information about our IT outsourcing services.