FULL-SERVICE SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT CONSULTING SERVICES
We Help You Engineer Business Growth With Tailored Solutions
We’re not just a software consulting company — we’re your partner in digital-driven success.
Who We Work With
Explore Our Software Consulting Service Packages
We offer a variety of software consulting services and are happy to bundle them into a package that meets your objectives quickly and affordably. Services and packages include:
“As-is” Software Stack Assessment & “To-be” Stack Recommendations
We thoroughly explore your business objectives and analyze how your current software stack supports your performance goals. We then make recommendations for deletions, additions, and upgrades.Request a Quote
Software Architecture Assessment & Redesign | Enterprise Architecture Consulting, Advisory, and Redesign Service
Software modernization | Migration of Legacy Software | Digital Transformation Consulting Services
In today’s world, where technology is constantly evolving, the best way to maintain your competitive edge is through continuous digital innovation. Our expert software consultants advise you on the best ways to modernize your operations, leverage analytics, innovate platforms and products, and mobilize your business.Request a Quote
Some of our clients already have a clear roadmap of where they want to go; all they need is expert input on the best software solution to satisfy their business requirements. Our diverse team of expert designers and developers has multi-platform experience across all leading languages and frameworks. (For a complete list of software with which we have expertise, visit our Product Development page.)Request a Quote
Software/Product Development Consulting
As a software consulting firm, we specialize in full life cycle product development. We’re experienced in product strategizing and roadmapping, with a vast knowledge of cutting-edge technology that allows us to devise scalable software and products for any size of business.Request a Quote
IT Outsourcing Consulting
Outsourcing software development services helps free up your team to optimize your brand’s opportunities and impact. We can help you identify how you can utilize IT outsourcing to your benefit, including determining which external services will boost your bottom line — and what isn’t necessary.Request a Quote
The options in digital product development evolve and expand daily, which is why agile brands win. For over two decades, we've embraced a DevOps culture to minimize waste and cost and maximize opportunities. And we are experts in consulting with clients to help them set up a new DevOps process or assess their existing DevOps process with recommendations for improvements and implementation.Request a Quote
Business Process Analysis
Before making decisions about the best software to power your business growth and development, you've got to understand your stakeholders' journeys, from your customers and internal team to vendors and collaborators. Our business analysts look at your key business objectives and measure them against KPIs related to actual and desired performance to develop recommendations for improvements and optimizations.Request a Quote
Project Management Consulting
A core aspect of the software development consulting services we provide is project management. Everything from an accelerated time to market to cost control relies on setting up the right team for the project and careful management every step of the way. Our expert team has the experience to ensure your project is completed on time, on budget, every time.Request a Quote
Quality Assurance is critical, as your reputation is everything (along with compliance if you’re in a tightly regulated business like finance or healthcare). We provide a full spectrum of QA services, from planning your QA process to assessing and implementing it (aka Quality Assurance testing).Request a Quote
IT Infrastructure Consulting and Managed IT Services
The cornerstones of business are in constant flux, from technology to consumer demands and preferences. We help you keep your digital experience on the cutting-edge with expert IT software consulting services by our systems administrators, who are always in sync with the latest releases, security advances, and best practices in managed IT.Request a Quote
UX Consulting Services
To create digital products and platforms that strengthen trust, engagement, and loyalty with your customers, UX is perhaps the most critical aspect of software development. As an established UX software consulting firm, we help you develop interfaces and experiences that balance emotion and function for more appealing and rewarding customer interactions with your brand.Request a Quote
Net Solutions Software Development Consulting Approach
Our software development process is a multi-step approach focusing on identifying business goals, defining and developing the product, and providing post-release support.
Here are the top four areas we concentrate on to maximize client satisfaction (that’s you 😀) and optimize the end-user experience (that’s your customers 🏆).
- Gathering business information and requirements: This is not a cursory exercise; it entails a comprehensive discovery phase to learn everything about your business, including scope, industry, workflow, core values, and objectives. User research is both qualitative and quantitative, and Design Thinking injects the whole process with empathy and understanding.
- Make implementation recommendations: Using all of the information and data from the discovery phase, the next step is to frame the challenges, construct the user journey, and ideate solutions that best suit the company in terms of available resources.
- Coordinate development process: Software consultancy is a collaborative process; in this phase, whether the solution requires development from scratch or we take a hybrid approach, our software development consultant teams up with the development team to oversee the development process and transfer the correct vision of the final product to the developers.
- Oversee Quality Assurance: The software consultant is tasked with ensuring all works as planned and is seamlessly integrated into your company's business processes. They work closely with QA engineers to test the final product to deliver a bug-free solution. And they also help ensure customers are easily onboarded and understand the product.
FAQs About Net Solutions’ IT Outsourcing Services
What is a software consulting company?
A software consulting firm partners with companies to ensure that their technology choices best support their business objectives. Often there are gaps in functionality, features, and experiences that you need expert insight to help close. From updating existing tech stacks to recommending new leading-edge IT options, our software development consulting services use industry best practices and are designed to deliver results-driving digital improvements and transformation.
What are the benefits of partnering with a software consulting firm?
There are numerous benefits of working with an established software consulting company, but these top the list:
- Helps ensure you’re using the best software technologies for your business
- Saves time, resources, and money spent on a software development project
- Ensures a smooth transition and optimal usage of cutting-edge technologies, including AI, Machine Learning, the Internet of Things, and more
- Keeps you apace of rapidly changing market demands, technology, and customer preferences
- Provides customized solutions that increase your efficiency and ROI
How do software consultants audit a company’s IT environment?
The audit process depends on the software consultant you choose, but the general process is this:
- An audit is conducted of your company’s information technology infrastructure, including data use and management, applications, operational processes, procedures, and policies.
- The results are then measured and benchmarked against your business goals, standards, policies, and industry standards.
- This information creates a roadmap to optimize your company's IT environment and better align your business objectives with the best possible technological solutions.