As an Inbound Marketing Specialist, you will be responsible for generating qualified leads through events, campaigns, social media and increasing website traffic and nurturing those leads down the buyer’s journey. You will work closely with the PR and Content Marketing Specialist to develop contents necessary for the realization of marketing campaigns, with the sales team to ensure marketing activities and sales goals are aligned, and with the CEO for thought leadership campaigns and activities. While this is a hands-on role, there will also be emphasis on projects, events and campaign management, client liaison, and social media management.
- Create inbound marketing strategies to meet project goals.
- Managing HubSpot,Marketing Automation and Conversion Optimization Drip, Email Campaigns,Cold Email Campaigns, Running AB Tests.
- Grow new leads by converting site and social media traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content.
- Continually look for new ways to generate leads and manage targeted list development.
- Develop and execute “always on” activities including email nurture campaigns in CRM to support pipeline remarketing and encourage lead conversions.
- Content Research to Drive Traffic and Leads,Publishing Content on WP.
- Work closely with PR and Content Marketing Specialists to curate and syndicate engaging thought leadership content to maximize awareness and educate target audience.
- Manage and collaborate with internal teams and external partners to deliver project and campaign scopes on time and on budget.
- Continually track, monitor, and optimize On and Off page SEO opportunities , SMM, Content Marketing.
- Establish close-looped analytics with sales to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into customers, and continually refine our process to convert customers.
- Manage and Maintain Major Technical Partnerships and All Marketing Tools.
- Collaborate and engage with external agencies and resources as needed.
- Manage new and existing lead lists making sure all information is up to date on both excel file and CRM tools.
Skills & Experience:
- Proficiency in marketing automation to generate traffic, convert visitors into leads and then nurture them into converted customers.
- Prior Experience in Project Management, Email Marketing, B2B Lead Generation.
- Understanding with CRM tools preferably Hubspots, Mailchimp, Google Analytics, Microsoft Excel, SEMRush and some Wordpress/HTML.
- Be a team player with a “can-do” attitude.
- Creative thinker and excellent communicator, with an ability to use data to inform all decisions.
- A focus on fun whilst driving excellence - work life balance and challenging yourself/stretching your boundaries are encouraged.
- Ability to work both independently, with other team members, and across teams.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment where priority changes occur often.
About Net Solutions:
Net Solutions is a digital product & platforms development company focussed on creating user-centric solutions in the form of web apps, mobile apps, data-driven dashboards, and user experience management tools.
Our global delivery HQ is in Chandigarh, India with a satellite CoE in Pune, India, along with sales offices in the US, UK, and Canada.
Why Net Solutions?
- Pioneers of digital experience management services in the region.
- 2022 is our 23rd year in existence - proof that we know how to survive & thrive :-)
- Close to 500 happy souls at our Chandigarh facility.
- The average tenure of our staff with Net Solutions is 5+ years - we must be doing something right :-)
- Beautiful views of the Shivalik range of mountains from our gorgeous campus in IT Park.
- An inclusive, diverse workplace.
- Need we say more?