Digital technologies continue to transform the way businesses operate and competition is at an all-time high. Even with a superior product and market demand, businesses often fall behind due to the lack of good customer experience. This is where Customer Relation Management (CRM) software helps. CRMs are used to manage a company’s relationships and interactions with existing and potential customers.
Every business which wants to flourish and improve their experience should use CRMs. CRMs are more than just simple data-providing tools. Businesses can achieve so much more with them. With the help of CRMs, you can store all the data in one place, perform multiple actions at one time, convert data into meaningful results easily, monitor the progress of each project and track every customer and their buying history. Customer Relationship Management applications create detailed user profiles for more personalized customer experience.
Here’s a curated list of top 10 best CRM software for small businesses and enterprises, along with their Pros and Cons:
HubSpot is a freemium CRM tool that is very good CRM even with its limited features in the free version. It can be easily integrated into any business system. With a simple user interface, HubSpot offers a superior experience to its users, which many other CRM tools may not provide for free. The premium version comes with marketing automation and this enables teams to stay up-to-date with the latest information and manage more leads. The software application along with integrated marketing and customer service tools within the CRM offers an efficient sales solution.
- The free version comes with several useful features
- Easy to integrate into any business of any category
- Simple user interface
- Allows integration with other apps
- Captures all interactions a contact has, at one place
- Extensive knowledge base with video tutorials on how to use the app
- Not many certified professionals exist and businesses end up bringing in a team to manage the app
- Cannot send bulk email messages as a sales user
One of the most iconic brands when it comes to CRM, SalesForce is an all-in-one app for all types of businesses – small and big. With a client list that includes Adidas, AWS, Toyota, and Spotify, Salesforce CRM deals with several business needs and brings all processes under one roof. With the cloud app, you can track all the client details and get updated about the progress from anywhere. SalesForce is widely supported by the community and when integrated with third-party apps, the CRM tool delivers a seamless sales and marketing experience.
- Gets all processes under one roof
- Provides cloud storage for data safety
- With every new release, the UI is simpler and easier to navigate
- Cloud-based makes it ideal to use anywhere, anytime
- Comes with costly customizations
- Integration can be time-consuming
3. Microsoft Dynamics 365
Dynamics 365 is a CRM app developed by Microsoft. The Dynamic 365 tool comes as a single software or a collection of tools that can be selected as per the business needs. It comes in 2 versions, Business Edition for small-scale businesses and Enterprise Edition for larger companies. The Business Edition comes with the CRM and other financial tools while the Enterprise Edition has added Microsoft power apps integrated. Dynamics365 offers a choice of deployment options; on-premise, partner-hosted and cloud-based.
- Customizable – built to fit in all business needs
- Can be chosen as a standalone to deal with a specific entity or a group of tools to function under one roof
- Integrates easily with other Microsoft tools
- On-premise option available as well for enterprises keen on data security
- Focuses more on sales needs and lags in the marketing aspect
- UI is easy for those familiar with Microsoft technology can be difficult for the rest
Zoho is the CRM of choice for many small businesses. Although Zoho is a paid software, it’s worth it considering that it offers the same features as SalesForce, but at a much lesser price point. Zoho CRM is a part of Zoho Suite which has other apps for sales, marketing, customer service, and productivity among others. Effective integration of these apps means that you don’t have to purchase additional apps from third-party vendors to create a connected experience.
- Multiple options to automate sales and marketing processes via workflows and macros
- Powerful reporting system to derive insights from data
- AI-powered sales assistant – Zia for insights into leads
- The excellent customer support team, available 24×7 for premium customers
- Easy to use Interface
- Many features for a price less than the competition
- Limited social media capabilities
- The steep learning curve for developers as it supports its own programming language
Oracle has been recognized as one of the 5 market leaders in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for CRM Customer Engagement Center. It has an extensive range of products that are ideal for enterprises. Oracle CRM was built to ensure that companies can deal with the most complex CRM problems with the utmost ease.
- Clear and elegant UI
- Inherent ROI measuring tool
- Easy integration with Siebel CRM and other Oracle tools
- Ideal for enterprises expecting speed and security from their CRM tool
- Slowing down of application over time
- Configuration of the software requires expert help
This CRM software is ideal for small and mid-sized businesses working in the manufacturing and health sectors. It is a Software as a Service (SaaS) CRM which can very easily operate with external tools and services. Insightly helps you forge relationships with your customers by drawing comprehensive character profiles of them.
- Easy to customize
- A comprehensive tool, which easily aligns with other software
- The easy user interface appeals to both new users and seasoned CRM users
- Built-in reporting tools for better analysis of data
- Limited customizability
- Email marketing feature is basic
- Unwieldy lead management
It is a CRM tool designed for businesses to improve their sales. It is easy-to-use and regularly modified to keep up with the advancing technologies. They have CRM tools for both computers and mobile phones. It helps in easily tracking your customer’s stage of the purchase.
- Customizable as per the needs of the client
- A straightforward and convenient user interface to track leads through various stages of the sales pipeline
- Chatbot and Web Forms to book meetings and qualify leads faster
- A limited number of contacts can be added to the emails
- Not suitable for enterprise use
- Email management is haphazard
- Limited reporting capabilities
8. Sugar CRM
Sugar CRM is known for its customizability. It is an open-source application that allows sales teams to personalize messages, emails, and calls. Sugar enables you to use different methods of client interaction like social media, one-to-one meetings, and phones.
- Exceptional data storage system, which can be integrated with external software
- Scalable to suit different sized organizations
- Highly customizable, including personalized messages
- Incompatible with many marketing tools
- Requires assistance to setup
- The steep learning curve as it’s not the most user-friendly system
NetSuite provides companies with a CRM that builds detailed customer profiles with real-time updates on their interactions. It offers a cloud solution so that users can enjoy data access from any location. NetSuite also comes with tools to conduct inventory, leads and performance analysis.
- Seamless functioning when it comes to integration with other software
- Easy to configure the tool according to the needs of the business
- Needs improvement with the interface to make it more user-friendly
- Lacks sufficient marketing features
- Limited third-party software integration
- Can be a challenge to create advanced reports
InfusionSoft is not only a CRM, but it also has a checklist to keep you updated with your daily tasks, lets you set up customized campaigns with its campaign builder and automatically scores your leads to tell you which ones you should pursue. An ideal solution for Small Businesses looking for a simple tool to automate Marketing and Sales processes.
- Lead ranking system
- Built-in campaign builder
- Support Integration with all popular apps with more than 300 integrations available
- Depend a lot on third-party apps to achieve marketing automation which can increase the overall cost
- Low deliverability rates
- You’ll probably take a little while to get hang of the software
According to the Grand View Research, the CRM market is set for rapid growth and is expected to reach a value of over $80 billion by 2025. Therefore, picking the right Customer Relation Management Software should be a priority to scale your business. But with the market flooded with so many options, choosing the ideal can be a difficult and time-consuming decision to make. The list compiled above offers a comprehensive list of some of the popular CRMs with their prominent features and drawbacks. This guide can help you to choose the CRM that best suits your business needs and help your teams achieve their targets with better efficiency.