Net Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and we do not compromise on the quality of talent being boarded. We value integrity and transparency the most, hence there is no window of consideration in cash or kind from the applicants, except your promising skills.
It has been brought to our notice that some fraudulent recruiters/consultants are using our name and charging a certain amount from aspirants with a promise of getting them placed in Net Solutions.
We request you to be cautious of such fraudulent recruiters and not to fall prey to any such fake job offers through emails or calls.
Some typical characteristics of these fake job offer emails are:
- The emails are sent from public email IDs.
- They claim to come from 'Net Solutions India' or some non-existent organization.
- They call for cash deposit into a designated bank account or cash payment to the agency/recruiter itself.
- To make the offer seem legitimate, they ask for submission of 'qualification documents', 'experience certificate', photographs, etc.
- The emails will contain numerous obvious grammar and spelling errors.
- Most of these mails call the candidate for an interview at Chandigarh, Panchkula, or Mohali.
- In maximum cases the contact address, phone numbers given in the email are non-existent and false.
In case you encounter such mails or calls, please do not pay/deposit any money. These mails must be ignored and reported SPAM.
However, if a payment has already been made, please lodge a complaint with the nearest police station so that necessary action can be taken against the fraudulent agency/recruiter.
Job Postings Fraud
Net Solutions posts some of the job requirements in leading publications and portals across the globe. However, our job postings will be unique with our logo, our Net Solutions India email ID for response, and the URL of the Careers page of our website.
Please note that Net Solutions is associated with an external agency for recruitments but we make sure that the agency is fair in its dealing with candidates during the recruitment process and they do not solicit any payment for placement in Net Solutions.
However, if you encounter any suspicious mail, advertisements or persons who offer jobs at Net Solutions and ask for payments, please do let us know so that we can avoid association, if any, with such entities. Please send the details to: firstname.lastname@example.org