Introduction to your Job
- Transform design mock-ups to W3C standards compliant, cross-browser compatible HTML pages using HTML/XHTML/CSS/JS with Photoshop/Dreamweaver.
- Assist technology developers in integrating back-end logic with the front-end layer.
Ideally, you should have:
- Must have a minimum experience of 2-4 years.
- Ability to hand-code and deliver clean, validated, cross-browser compatible code.
- Should be well experienced in responsive design, mobile development, and parallax.
- Should have good knowledge of semantics and code optimization techniques.
- Knowledge of Angular.JS, SASS and different frameworks like Foundation, 960 Grid
- Working experience and knowledge of Photoshop, Dreamweaver & SVN.
- Understanding of SEO techniques.
- Preference would be given to candidates having exposure to Drupal/Magento integration and Angular.JS framework.