Introduction to your Job
- Understanding Client Requirements and functional specifications.
- Designing, developing, maintaining and optimizing secure and scalable multi-tier web applications.
- Testing the website and identifying any technical problems and hitches.
- Uploading the web site onto a server and registering it with different search engines.
- Determining any functionality that the site must support and developing Dot Net content based on practical approved layout.
- Identifying the content type the site will host and ensuring compatibility with the Dot Net programming requirements.
Ideally, you should have:
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in the technologies like ASP.NET, MVC, WebAPI, JQuery, WCF, WPF.
- Must have worked on both Web and Windows application
- Strong background of Asp.net 4.0 or 4.5 Programing.
- Knowledge of technologies like MVC4/5 with C#, LINQ or Entity Framework.
- Sound knowledge of Oops.
- Knowledge of Angular JS is preferred.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Should have good Communication skills.
- Should have technical bent of mind.
- Should have problem solving, prioritizing tasks, multi-tasking abilities.
- Should be able to understand and handle tasks independently.
- Ability to work with team and meet deadlines.